Terms & Conditions
NT Day Tours would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians of this land on which we meet and pay respect to it's Elders, both past and present.
- Itineraries, prices and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice. A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- NT Day Tours reserves the right to deny travel where a risk to customers, public or staff is perceived.
- Passengers are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle as a direct result of your booking. Examples include vandalism, excessive vehicle cleaning due to food or beverage spillage and breakage of interior or exterior fittings.
- No food or drink is to be consumed on any NT Day Tours vehicle, with the exception of bottled water.
- You agree that our NT Day Tours, or its Representatives, may take photographs and films of you while you are on a Tour and that these may be used in our brochures and/or advertising or publicity material or online without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/ or films.
- All luggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances at the risk of the tour participant. Luggage insurance is strongly recommended.
- NT Day Tours employees may request assistance in loading or unloading any luggage items.
- NT Day Tours is not responsible for any property left or thought to be left on a NT Day Tours vehicle. NT Day Tours will endeavour to search each vehicle at least daily for lost property and store it at the depot office for a maximum of 48 hours. NT Day Tours reserves the right to dispose of or destroy any lost property after this time.
- Any lost property found must be collected from NT Day Tours depot within 48 hours.
- NT Day Tours does not guarantee the security of any lost property.
- Fares are in Australian dollars, include GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are subject to change without notice.
- Fares are correct as of the 1/7/2017
- Children between the ages of 4 and 14 years are eligible for a 25% discount off the advertised adult fare.
Courtesy Hotel Pick Ups
- Pick-ups will be between 7:00 and 7:30 within Darwin CBD and Palmerston
- Pick up times may vary depending on traffic.
- To ensure a hotel pick up please ensure NT Day Tours are advised at booking of your hotel location
- If your hotel is not shown in our listing on our Website please enquire at reception as pickups may be arranged.
- A 100% cancellation fee applies for tours cancelled within 48 hours of departure when no notice is given. However, if notice of cancellation is given and the tour is re-booked there is no charge.
- There is a zero cancellation fee when a tour is cancelled more than 48 hours prior to the tours commencement.
Road Traffic Rules
- Passengers will comply with all directions of NT Day Tours in relation to Traffic Rules and Regulations.
- Law requires all passengers to wear seat belts in seat belt equipped vehicles. NT Day Tours employees are not responsible for policing this requirement.
- Parents, guardians or the client are required to ensure all children wear seat belts in seat belt equipped vehicles.
- NT Day Tours are not responsible for the provision, installation and securing of children and child booster seats, capsules and child restraints. Parents, guardians or the client are responsible to provide, install and secure all child restraint and booster seats in anchor point equipped vehicles. Please contact NT Day Tours reception at time of booking to ensure the vehicle will be suitable.
Smoking and Alcohol
- Government regulations prohibit smoking, including e-cigarettes, the consumption of alcohol or illegal drugs inside the bus and at some sites. Please restrict smoking to the stops as part of the Tour in accordance with directions from the Guides.
- In the interests of the safety and comfort of all passengers NT Day Tours reserves the right to refuse travel or remove passengers carrying or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. Any and all additional costs incurred as a result of the refusal to transport, or the removal from the Tour, will be borne solely by the passenger
- Violence, disorderly conduct and aggression will not be tolerated.
- Persons behaving in a disruptive manner may be removed from the Tour at the sole discretion of NT Day Tours. A Tour may be halted until inappropriate behaviour has been resolved, including if necessary the involvement of Police.
- Any and all additional costs incurred as a result of the removal from the service, will be borne solely by the passenger.
- Children aged 4 years and up to 14 years receive 25% discount off Adult fare unless otherwise stated.
- Adult fares apply to persons 15 years and over.
- NT Day Tour drivers are not responsible for the behaviour and safety of children. NT Day Tour drivers are responsible for the safe operation of the vehicle as their primary focus.
- Children under 4 years of age are ineligible for Tours.
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is the customers responsibility to disclose to NT Day Tours, any physical or mental condition that may hinder access to, from or while on our Tour.
- Every passenger must be able to board, disembark and move around the vehicle unaided or with minimal assistance from the Guide.
- Due to safety requirements and the nature of the tours, NT Day Tours may refuse travel on a tour to any passenger who cannot do these functions unaided.
- Guides will provide minor assistance for a passenger where required, provided that in doing so they do not bear the majority of the passengers weight and do not put themselves at risk of injury.
- The tours offered by NT Day Tours are not necessarily suitable for wheelchairs because of the places visited and accordingly NT Day Tours will only accept passengers using wheelchairs by specific prior arrangement.
- Special needs passengers must be able to ensure their own safety and enjoyment on the tour (including any stops and venues visited) and must be accompanied by an able bodied companion
- NT Day Tours reserves the right at its discretion to exclude from a tour, or to terminate the travel arrangements during the course of the tour without refund, of anyone who:
- is unable to cope with the requirements of the Tour – this includes embarking and disembarking 4-6 steps that are approximately 30 centimetres high, at each stop of the coach, which on some tours is at least 8 times per day
- who may need services or facilities that are not available
- fails to comply with the reasonable instructions of NT Day Tours personnel
- engages in illegal or undesirable behaviour or interferes with the enjoyment of or jeopardises the safety of other participants
- Anyone so excluded will be required to disembark at a safe public location, transport from which will be wholly their responsibility.
- You agree that NT Day Tours is released from all liability for, and you agree not to hold NT Day Tour responsible for, termination of your travel arrangements in accordance with the previous condition, or any decision made by NT Day Tours or by any service provider who refuses to provide you with special services that are not available or who refuses to carry you by reason of any disability or medical condition.
- Services maybe cancelled at any time due to unforeseen Operational Circumstances and/or as a result of natural disasters, for example: flooding, road closures, operational requirements and closure of sites.
- NT Day Tours is not responsible for any costs incurred by passengers as a result of cancelled services.
- Any/All costs incurred by passengers as a result of cancellations will be borne solely by the Passenger.
Dress Requirements and Personal Hygiene
- Suitable and appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn on all NT Day Tours trips and must be where possible, suitable to the surrounding environment and conditions.
- NT Day Tours will not be help accountable for any injuries sustained on tour as a result of inappropriate attire whilst on tour
- A reasonable standard of clean clothing and footwear is required. Passengers must be sufficiently washed and clean prior to boarding the coach. Any passenger with an odour that, in the reasonable opinion of the company, is objectionable to other passengers or staff may be asked to bathe themselves prior to boarding and/or may be required to travel on another service. If this change incurs a fee, it will be borne by the passenger.
Liability and General Conditions (continued)
- NT Day Tours, and or their agents, will not be liable for any accident, injury or death of any passenger, nor loss or damage to personal effects or luggage, irrespective of the conditions from which such accident, injury, death; loss or damage may have arisen.
- NT Day Tours, and or its agents will not be responsible for any inconvenience, or loss occasioned to delays to Tours and additional cost of accommodation, transport and associated expenses and this includes adverse weather.
- NT Day Tours, and or its agents reserve the right to cancel, vary or substitute any Tour in any way for any reason deemed necessary.
- NT Day Tours, and or its agents, reserves the right to refuse carriage of any person on any Tour and to remove any person from any Tour for any reason or in the interest of other passengers.
- For safety reasons certain goods or articles cannot be carried on Tours, such as weapons, explosive goods and flammable items.
- Occasionally, it may be necessary to alter or amend itineraries and sightseeing arrangements or use alternative suppliers from those published. This may be due to road, weather and other operational needs prevailing at the time, and is always made in the best interests of the passengers comfort. Any personal expenses incurred by a client as a result of any delay, alteration or curtailment of any tour, whether caused by mechanical defect, strikes or any other cause are the responsibility of the client. NT Day Tours is unable to guarantee exact arrival and departure times, and is not liable for any failure to make connections with any other service, or guarantee the operation of any particular Tour.
For further information on any of the terms and conditions seen here, please contact the NT Day Tours reception on (08) 8984 4257 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To connect with us, share photo’s, video’s or feedback on your tour, please like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram or email us at email@example.com
NT Day Tours is proud to be part of the Wynyard Bus Lines Group
Updated: August 2017